For numerous brands today, mobile is the biggest channel for acquiring new customers and retaining old ones. Ostensibly, the acquisition and retention of customers directly depends on how a brand engages with users via the mobile channel. A high engagement rate invariably leads to a better acquisition and retention rate.
This eBook puts together a mobile engagement maturity model that aims to help brands focus on improving the mobile engagement rate and, consequently, boosting the bottom-line.
Within the eBook
The eBook highlights seven key factors that determine the success of a mobile engagement strategy in today’s market. The factors are listed as follows:
- User Behavior – Knowledge of activities and behaviors of mobile users
- Mobile Experience – User experience for each individual
- Push – Usage of push notifications for communication with users
- SMS – Usage of SMS for communication with users
- Deep Linking – The depth of deep linking a brand’s engagement pattern
- Reporting – Analysis of mobile performance on key metrics
- Resources – Budget, tools and staff
The eBook uses the above factors to develop a maturity model. The model segregates brands into four levels, based on the level of sophistication of their mobile engagement strategy.
Download the eBook and to track the level of mobile engagement maturity your brand lies on. Further, use the eBook to level up your mobile engagement maturity strategy.