Email marketing is still one of the most widely used marketing communication channels used by enterprises across the world. Yet, not a lot of those use email marketing to its full potential. Many enterprises don’t actively work on improving their email engagement rates, and miss out on opportunities to grow user/customer acquisition and retention rate.
We, at Boomtrain, have come up with a tool to help you gauge your email engagement strategy. Using the tool, you can assess just how sophisticated your strategy is, and what you can do to improve it.
The tool is known as Email Engagement Maturity Assessment by Boomtrain.
The tool is based on our Email Engagement Maturity Model, which highlights six key factors affecting email engagement:
- Email list granularity – Knowledge of behaviors and activities of list members
- Personalization – Customization of email content for individuals
- Email frequency – Number of emails sent out
- Email optimization – Testing different email attributes
- Reporting – Analysis of email performance based on key metrics
- Resources – Budget, tools, and staff
The tool acts as a self-assessment test, where you can answer a few questions regarding the above mentioned factors. Your responses to those questions help the tool determine how mature your email engagement strategy is.
Once you complete all the questions provided, the tool will calculate a score internally. This score will determine the level of sophistication of your email engagement strategy. Next, you’ll be categorized as Level 1/2/3/4 brand.
By entering the email address at the end of the assessment, you receive the results with an action plan to reach the next level right in your inbox. Give it a try.