The Mobile Engagement Maturity Model
In this eBook, we’ve put together a mobile engagement maturity model that aims to help brands focus on improving the mobile engagement rate and, consequently, boost their bottom-line.
We’ve highlighted seven key factors that determine the success of a mobile engagement strategy in today’s market:
1. User Behavior – Knowledge of activities and behaviors of mobile users
2. Mobile Experience – User experience for each individual
3. Push – Usage of push notifications for communication with users
4. SMS – Usage of SMS for communication with users
5. Deep Linking – The depth of deep linking a brand’s engagement pattern
6. Reporting – Analysis of mobile performance on key metrics
7. Resources – Budget, tools and staff
This eBook uses all 7 of these factors to develop a maturity model which categorizes brands into four levels based on the sophistication of their mobile engagement strategy.
Download the eBook to find out which category your brand falls under and level up your mobile engagement maturity strategy!