- Data Trends
- Data Trends
Accelerating Demand for Quick-Service and Fast-Casual Restaurants
Get Your Complimentary Copy!
Restarting the quick-service restaurant industry won’t be easy. Especially as QSRs face an unprecedented level of uncertainty:
- There’s a recession
- Coronavirus is still around
- Social-distancing isn’t going anywhere
- Unemployment remains at historic highs
All THAT ☝️ is bad news when it comes to restarting the quick-service restaurant industry.
Fortunately, the news isn’t all negative…
- In-restaurant dining is a thing again
- Consumers are getting tired of cooking their own meals
- Thanks to the recession, people want value and convenience in dining
So, what can quick-service restaurants do to minimize the bad news and maximize the good? At Zeta, we believe a number of different steps can be taken in the coming months, including…
- Develop messaging that emphasizes the value and convenience offered by QSRs.
- Make better use of diverse consumer inputs like loyalty data, transaction data, and geo data.
- Deploy new solutions like ID resolution technology to improve each restaurant’s ability to advertise to potential diners when they’re hungry.
Again, these are just a few of the many steps QSRs can take. To see Zeta’s full list of suggestions for restarting the quick-service restaurant industry, please download your free copy of our newest eBook: Accelerating Demand for Quick-Service and Fast-Casual Restaurants.