Our eBook, titled “Email Engagement Maturity Model,” is out. Download your free copy now.
Within the eBook
The email inbox today is a battlefield—even incremental increases in open rate and click-through rate are hard fought. Successful brands work tirelessly to increase consumer engagement with their emails, employing a variety of strategies and technologies.
Our Email Engagement Maturity Model is a tool that companies can use to evaluate how effectively they are using those strategies and technologies. It categorizes companies into four levels, based on the level of sophistication of their email engagement strategy.
To do that, the model considers the following set of criteria:
- Email list granularity – Knowledge of behaviors and activities of list members
- Personalization – Customization of email content for individuals
- Email frequency – Number of emails sent out
- Email optimization – Testing different email attributes
- Reporting – Analysis of email performance based on key metrics
- Resources – Budget, tools, and staff
Upon going through the entire model, you will be able to do the following:
- Find where does email engagement strategy stand against the best
- Identify areas in which your strategy is lagging behind
- Learn steps you can take to attain the next level of performance