Why is Connected TV a must have for brands today? Because media consumption habits are changing faster than ever due to coronavirus, forcing brands to rethink their approach to digital marketing.
Watch Zeta Global’s Divisional President, Mike Caprio, for a roundtable discussion on the effect that the coronavirus is having on the already evolving TV landscape, featuring…
- Darren Olive | EVP, National Advertising Sales & Strategy | Sony Crackle Plus
- Reed Barker | Head of Advertising | Philo
- Tom Sly | VP Revenue, National Media | The E.W. Scripps Company
- Steve DeMain | VP, Platform Partner Sales | Vizio
- Mike Piner | SVP, Video and Data Driven Investments | MediaHub
- Ken Krasnow | VP of Omni-Channel Marketing | Henkel
Lauren Fisher | VP, Business Intelligence | Advertiser Perceptions
By viewing this Connected TV webinar, you’ll obtain a clearer understanding of:
- The pandemic’s role in accelerating the transition from broadcast TV to Connected TV.
- How industry leaders are turning to data trends and audience insights to modify their digital strategies in real time.
- Targeting opportunities within programmatic Connected TV advertising, and best practices to reach your intended audience more effectively.
- Existing measurement and attribution methods to ensure alignment with your key goals and objectives.
Download the recording below: